Flight Crew Aircraft Maintenance Personnel Air Traffic Controllers ➤ Student ➤ Controller Flight Dispatchers / Flight Operations Officers (FD/FOO) Aviation Medicine
According to CAA Regulation 05/2012, an applicant for an ATC Licence mus:
- be at least 21 years old.
- hold a student air traffic controller licence;
- have completed an approved unit training plan and successfully passed the appropriate examinations or assessments
- hold a valid medical certificate;
- have demonstrated an adequate level of language proficiency in accordance with the requirements set out in Article 13.